Friday, May 20, 2011

The Beginning...gotta start somewhere!

Okay, so welcome to The Craziness of Mel. I've never blogged before. I have read a few blogs; I've befriended many bloggers; it only follows that I should start one of my own. Have to start somewhere.

This is my trial run...the first of many. Hopefully the most scatterbrained of the bunch...but time will tell. Or maybe not. Depends on if you're listening, I suppose. Time is what you make of it. If you are inclined to be crafty. Like with scissors...a little glue...gotta have the glitter.

And so...it begins.

3 comments:

  1. I like the scatterbrained part! Nice to know I'm not the only one! I'm excited to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I your second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good practice is to use a cervical pillow or roll up a towel and position it beneath your neck as you sleep can really help. They let your head drop down while a regular pillow has your head being pushed forward.

    Stay away from chiropractors that want to give you into dietary supplements and herbal remedies. satta king

    satta king

    satta king

    satta king

    satta Matka They may be charlatans if they sell their office. Nutritionists and doctors are the best sources of this advice.

    ReplyDelete