Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 2...

It's Friday! At least it was when I woke up. We'll see what happens over the course of the day. I suspect Saturday will sneak in at some point.

Friday's are kind of nice and laid back...for me anyway. I drive out to a knit/crochet group and just sit and listen/chat with the other people whose fingers are dancing all over little coils of yarn. It is amazing to see what people can do with their fingers. And it very often seems such mindless/thought-free work. I just finished a newly styled Kindle Carrier. I have to work up a few more to see if they will sell at the different craft shows I will be partaking in this year.

I learned how to make a crocheted i-cord. It is a great, sturdy handle! Took me FOREVER to figure out how to attach it...ended up using a needle and thread. Only stuck myself like 5 times. There was NO blood on the yarn...actually, no blood at all. But my fingertip is a bit sore this morning. Anyway...the carrier seems to work. You can see the Kindle poking out of the top. Oh, and I do take orders...lol! You can email me at melworks@rochester.rr.com if you'd like one of these carriers. If I plug away, I can get one done in 2 days.

Well...I guess that's it for this posting. I have new ideas. Ideas that need trying out. Before they try my patience. Although, patience is a fickle creature. Especially when it comes to crochet...at least MY crochet...

Toodles.

4 comments:

  1. Love those little bags. I have been doing the pouch style ones with embellishments when I can find time.
    You should make a black one with white flowers on it...I could see ladies using them for purses lol!
    Can't wait to see what else new you come up with! You are brillant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that one is pretty...you should see the wreck I'm working on now! I started using all my scrap RedHeart yarn and it is a bit crazy. I'm sure someone will like it! I guess it is kind of fun to keep switching colors...lol. Definitely not boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar

    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    play bazaar Ask the chiropractor you visit if they offer discounts for multiple sessions. Chiropractic care often means many visits for treatment. You might need to visit them multiple times every week for several months. It can quickly become quite costly. The doctor's office may be able to give you a discount for multiple visits to make treatment much money.

    ReplyDelete